Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My personal Experience with windows Installations

I know it has been roughly four to five months when i am writing something. but lie is getting fast and pacy so just trying to catch up with its pace. anyways Recently i came to know that there was windows 7 upgrade available for my Lenovo S 10 net book but i was rather nervous than excited that how it will goes smoothly as Microsoft does not allow us to direct upgrade machine from windows XP to windows 7. and Lenovo S 10 is quite a baby when performance matters.

There are two way to install windows on any machine. Either you need to install a fresh copy of windows or you have to install windows vista and then you can upgrade your machine to windows 7. as far as i was concern, it was quite courageous task for me to follow the route two that is first install windows vista and the m windows seven. It would take a large proportion of my time to install two windows on the go. Hardly i decided to copy my windows 7 installation files to hard drive for later installation. but as a bug of curiosity itching its way on and on to try the new operating system was making me nuts to install it via route two no matter how much time it gonna takes

Accidentally there was a prompt during the installation process that there was not enough memory to initiate the setup further and thus it made me wonder how can a space of 160GB  will be less for a windows operating system or may be my net book is getting old. nonetheless i was keen on installing windows 7, no matter what it would cost me time or anything else. Om  furthermore digging there was another error it was stating there was no hard drives or partitions are missing. everything was looking it is going in vein. 

But after a while when i restarted the setup process suddenly my system halted which leave me in the middle of no where.after a lot of hiccups when i restarted my machine, it booted like any another day normal with boot up screen and then there miracle happen . there were two options of windows 7 and windows vista . i was surprised where my windows xp gone for walk.but none the less i manage to end all this huge chaos and bring back the soul to my net book these little experiences made you stronger every time they happen. so keep trying to corrupt your windows and be a worm to corrupt others

No comments:

Post a Comment